Clinical Facilitator position available
Location: Bellville, Western Cape
Job Type: Temporary
We are looking for an experienced Clinical Facilitator. The suitable candidate will be responsible for following duties but limited:
- Assist and supervision and training of all nurses.Contribute to the delivery of quality care and ensure that relevant training standards,
- legislation, polices and regulations are followed.
- General administration / Record keeping
- Plan evaluation of staff member’s clinical competencies on a regular basis.
- Facilitate a continuous in-service training program within the hospital.
- Assisting with training and implementation of policies and procedures relevant to clinical practice.
- Assist with updates of training policies and procedures
To apply, kindly forward your updated CV, ID and Council Card.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, Health Staff will be in contact with you to start the registration process.
• Degree/ Diploma in Nursing
• Nurse education qualification
• Registered with SANC and Registered Assessor with SANC
• Must have previous experience
• Specific knowledge and understanding of the legislation governing the practice of nursing
• Knowledge of nursing education systems and legislation
• Driver’s license
• Proven clinical leadership expertise
(c) 061 143 9761
(f) 086 665 2294 / 021 913 9761