Locum Clinical Nurse Practitioner (CNP) required in Bellville, Western Cape
Location: Bellville, Western Cape
Job Type: Temporary
Offer: Rate per Hour
One of our clients is looking for a Locum Clinical Nurse Practitioner to work from now until end of October 2018 at their Wellness Centre.
Duties include the following, but not limited to:
- Prescribe medicines as provided for by the law and ethical guidelines.
- Monitor and assess any adverse drug reactions/ resistances to patients.
- Compile and implement patient treatment plans.
- Laboratory tests and performs diagnostic procedures
- Diagnose illnesses.
- Conduct health assessments/physical examinations of patients.
- Seeks guidance from other health care providers and specialists where necessary.
- Knowledge of Family Planning
- Knowledge of immunizations
- 09:00 – 16:00
• At least a Diploma in Nursing, those with a Degree in Family Nursing or Community Health Nursing have an added advantage.
• Registered with SANC, as a Registered Professional Nurse (Primary Care Nursing)
• Extensive retail experience
• Able to communicate effectively in English and/or Afrikaans (verbal and
• Dispensing license
• Must have reliable transport
To apply for the above-mentioned position, please e-mail your CV, qualification, council registration and ID.
(C) 061 109 9761
(f) 086 665 2294 / 021 913 9766