Locum Doctor with Psychiatric experience needed in Observatory, Western Cape
Location: Observatory, Western Cape
Job Type: Temporary
Offer: Rate per Hour
We are urgently looking for a Medical Officer with Psychiatric experience assist with shifts from 1 November 2018 to 30 April 2019 (excluding Weekends and public holidays).
The following is required from the locum
- Demonstrate a willingness in interest to work in psychiatry.
- Have experience in working with psychiatric patients.
- Desirable attributes would be experience in working in the discipline of psychiatry at a medical officer level.
- This includes the management of patients with a variety of psychiatric conditions.
A qualification such as a Diploma in Mental Health (DMH) is advantageous.
• MBChB or similar qualification
• ATLS, ACLS and PALS Certificate experience in emergency medicine will be a recommendation
• Must be registered with Health Professional Council of South Africa (HPCSA)
• Must be registered with Insurance Indemnity (Health Staff are partnered with an Insurance company and can assist you in registering for Insurance Indemnity, please speak to your consultant)
To apply, kindly forward your updated CV, ID and Council Card.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, Health Staff will be in contact with you to start the registration process.
(t) 021 802 5517
(c) 061 148 9761
(f) 086 665 2294 / 021 913 9766