Locum Independent or Public Medical Officer needed in Worcester, Western Cape
Location: Worcester, Western Cape
Job Type: Semi Permanent (1 year)
Availability: September 2020 – August 2021
Offer: Per Hour Rate
- To conduct a research programme in line with Sponsor requirements
- Management assistance of various operational aspects of the Syndicate
- To direct and allocate responsibilities within the study team to ensure that trials run smoothly
- To ensure any problems that are identified in a study are immediately brought to the attention of the Principal Investigator
- To professionally deal with patients involved in studies being conducted and ensure their welfare is looked after
- Responsible for study practices and management of the study
- To ensure the administration of drugs is done in accordance with Sponsor and Good Clinical Practice requirements
It is expected that you will be responsible for a number of tasks that require good organizational, administrative and analytical skills.
It is expected that you will be willing to work in a complex and diverse environment where patience and precision in dealing with patients and study participants is crucial.
It is expected that you will apply a consistent adherence to international research and GCP practices.
Should you be interested in applying for the position, and meet the requirements listed above, please let us know as soon as possible via phone call, whatsapp or email, and we will get in touch with you to start the registration process
• MBChB or similar qualification
• ATLS, ACLS and PALS Certificate experience
• Must be registered with Health Professional Council of South Africa (HPCSA)as Independent or Public Practitioner
061 143 9761
086 665 2294