Locum Independent or Public OPD Doctor needed in Goodwood, Western Cape
Location: Goodwood, Western Cape
Job Type: Temporary
Offer: Per Hour Rate
We are seeking Locum Doctor with OPD experience to assist with the following shifts:
- Monday, 3 August 2020: 08:00 – 16:00
- Tuesday, 4 August 2020: 08:00 – 16:00
- Wednesday, 5 August 2020: 08:00 – 16:00
- Thursday, 6 August 2020: 08:00 – 16:00
- Friday, 7 August 2020: 08:00 – 16:00
- Tuesday, 11 August 2020: 08:00 – 16:00
- Wednesday, 12 August 2020: 08:00 – 16:00
- Thursday, 13 August 2020: 08:00 – 16:00
The suitable candidate will also be required to assist with Covid testing.
To apply, kindly forward the following documents:
- Updated CV: Please ensure you list all your duties and responsibilities for each establishment you have worked in.
- Certified Qualifications: Degree / Diploma / Certificate
- Certified ID: If you are not a South African citizen please provide a certified copy of your Passport and work or study permit)
- Council Card: Most recent updated certificate and card from your council, e.g.: HPCSA, SAPC, etc. (Should you have qualified outside of South Africa, please provide us with your registration document from the country you qualified in as well)
- Service Letters (if you have worked in a foreign country, we will need service letters from the country you worked in.)
- Insurance Indemnity (Health Staff have partnered with AON and will assist you in the process of registering for Indemnity Insurance. Once you have sent through all the other required documentation, a consultant will be in touch with you to discuss the Indemnity Insurance)
- RWOPS Form: Only applicable for permanent government officials
Whilst it is not a compulsory requirement at this time, Police Clearance Certificates and updated Hep B Vaccination Records will be required in the near future in order to be able to locum within Government facilities.
The following documents are required in order for us to commence with your registration:
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Hepatitis B vaccination certificate
Should you meet the requirements for this position, Health Staff will be in contact with you to start the registration process.
• MBChB or similar qualification
• ATLS, ACLS and PALS Certificate experience
• Must be registered with Health Professional Council of South Africa (HPCSA)as Independent or Public Practitioner
• Must be registered with Insurance Indemnity (Health Staff are partnered with an Insurance company and can assist you in registering for Insurance Indemnity, please speak to your consultant)
061 148 9761
086 665 2294