Locum Medical Doctor or Palliative Care Doctor needed with Oncology Experience in Blouberg, Western Cape
Location: Blouberg, Western Cape
Job Type: Temporary
Offer: Rate per Hour
We are looking for long term Locum Medical Doctors or Palliative Care Doctors with Oncology Experience in Cape Town starting 01 February 2018.
Locum will be required to work 5 days a week, 4 hours per day. Shifts will be split between two facilities.
• MBChB or similar qualification
• ATLS, ACLS and PALS Certificate experience in emergency medicine will be a recommendation
• Must be registered with Health Professional Council of South Africa (HPCSA)
• Must be registered with Insurance Indemnity (Health Staff are partnered with an Insurance company and can assist you in registering for Insurance Indemnity, please speak to your consultant)
Requirements for Registration:
• UPDATED CV (List with all duties and responsibilities at each establishment)
• Qualifications: Degree / Diploma / Certificate
• Copy of ID (If you are not a South African citizen please provide Passport and work/ study permit)
• New updated certificate and card from your council, e.g.: HPCSA, SAPC, etc. (should you have qualified outside of South Africa, please provide us with your registration number from the country you qualified in as well)
• Service Letters (if you have worked in a foreign country we will need these letters from the country you worked in.)
If you are interested in the above-mentioned position, please forward all required documents to our consultant.
(t) 021 802 5517
(c) 061 148 9761
(f) 086 665 2294 / 021 913 9766