Locum Medical Officer with OPD experience needed in Bellville, Western Cape
Location: Bellville, Western Cape
Job Type: Temporary
Offer: Rate per Hour
We are looking for Locum Medical Officers to assist us with short notice OPD shifts during January and February.
• MBChB or similar qualification
• ATLS, ACLS and PALS Certificate experience in emergency medicine will be a recommendation
• Must be registered with Health Professional Council of South Africa (HPCSA)
• Must be registered with Insurance Indemnity (Health Staff are partnered with an Insurance company and can assist you in registering for Insurance Indemnity, please speak to your consultant)
To apply, kindly forward the following documents:
• Updated CV: Please ensure you list all your duties and responsibilities for each establishment you have worked in.
• Certified Qualifications: Degree / Diploma / Certificate
• Certified ID: If you are not a South African citizen please provide a certified copy of your Passport and work or study permit)
• Council Card: Most recent updated certificate and card from your council, e.g.: HPCSA, SAPC, etc. (Should you have qualified outside of South Africa, please provide us with your registration document from the country you qualified in as well)
• Service Letters (if you have worked in a foreign country, we will need service letters from the country you worked in.)
• Insurance Indemnity (Health Staff have partnered with AON and will assist you in the process of registering for Indemnity Insurance. Once you have sent through all the other required documentation, a consultant will be in touch with you to discuss the Indemnity Insurance)
• RWOPS Form: Only applicable for government officials
• Police Clearance Certificate
• Hepatitis B vaccination certificate
Should you meet the requirements for this position, Health Staff will be in contact with you to start the registration process.
(t) 021 8026334
(f) 086 665 2294 / 021 913 9766