Locum Medical Practitioner for Rehab Hospital, Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape
Location: Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape
Job Type: Temporary
Offer: Rate per Hour
Our Client is looking for a Medical Practitioner to work in a Rehabilitation Hospital in Port Elizabeth.
The Medical Practitioner must have a post- graduate qualification in, or some exposure to Family Medicine.
Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Medical Practitioner.
Must have experience of in- and out-patient care, preferably with High Care, ICU or Anaesthetic exposure.
• MBChB or similar qualification
• ATLS, ACLS and PALS Certificate experience in emergency medicine will be a recommendation
• Must be registered with Health Professional Council of South Africa (HPCSA)
• Must be registered with Insurance Indemnity (Health Staff are partnered with an Insurance company and can assist you in registering for Insurance Indemnity, please speak to your consultant)
• Your own transport
• Some Administrative Skills
• Leadership Skills
To apply, kindly forward your updated CV, ID and Council Card.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, Health Staff will be in contact with you to start the registration process.
(t) 021 802 5517
(c) 061 148 9761
(f) 086 665 2294 / 021 913 9766