Locum Medical Practitioner needed at Student Campus in Cape Town, Western Cape
Location: Cape Town, Western Cape
Job Type: Temporary
Offer: Rate per Hour
Our Client is looking for a Medical Practitioner to work in a Private Clinic on Campus where they offer Students Primary Health Care Services.
We are looking for a Locum Doctor for October till end of November 2018 to work from 09:00 – 13:00 Monday to Fridays.
The must be Professional yet sympathetic towards their patients as they are students and most of them need to be handled with care, so we need the Locum to adopt to the similar values when attending to their patients.
• MBChB or similar qualification
• ATLS, ACLS and PALS Certificate experience in emergency medicine will be a recommendation
• Must be registered with Health Professional Council of South Africa (HPCSA)
• Must be registered with Insurance Indemnity (Health Staff are partnered with an Insurance company and can assist you in registering for Insurance Indemnity, please speak to your consultant)
• Your own transport
• Some Administrative Skills
• Leadership Skills
To apply, kindly forward your updated CV, ID and Council Card.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, Health Staff will be in contact with you to start the registration process.
(t) 021 802 5517
(c) 061 148 9761
(f) 086 665 2294 / 021 913 9766