Locum Post Basic Assistant needed in Kraaifontein, Western Cape
Location: Kraaifontein, Western Cape
Job Type: Temporary
Offer: Rate per Hour
We are seeking Locum Post Basic Assistant to assist with available shifts during December and January.
• Registration with the South African Pharmacy Council
• Extensive Government experience
• Must be able to work on JAC
To apply, kindly forward the following documents,
1. Updated CV: Please ensure you list all your duties and responsibilities for each establishment you have worked in.
2. Certified Qualifications: Degree / Diploma / Certificate
3. Certified ID: If you are not a South African citizen please provide a certified copy of your Passport and work or study permit)
4. Council Card: Most recent updated certificate and card from your council, e.g.: HPCSA, SAPC, etc. (Should you have qualified outside of South Africa, please provide us with your registration document from the country you qualified in as well)
5. Service Letters (if you have worked in a foreign country, we will need service letters from the country you worked in.)
6. Insurance Indemnity (Health Staff have partnered with AON and will assist you in the process of registering for Indemnity Insurance. Once you have sent through all the other required documentation, a consultant will be in touch with you to discuss the Indemnity Insurance)
7. RWOPS Form: Only applicable for government officials
8. Police Clearance Certificate
9. Hepatitis B vaccination certificate
Should you meet the requirements for this position, Health Staff will be in contact with you to start the registration process.
(C) 061 109 9761
(f) 086 665 2294 / 021 913 9766