Locum Radiographer needed in Hermanus, Western Cape
Location: Hermanus, Western Cape
Job Type: Temporary
Offer: Rate Per Hour
We are seeking a Radiographer to assist with shifts in Hermanus as soon as possible.
Locum must have experience in the following
- Bone Densitometry
- General X-rays
No accommodation will be provided.
Should you require any further information, please contact the consultant on the number at the end of the advert.
• MBChB Degree
• Registered with HPCSA as a Radiologist
• Must be registered with Insurance Indemnity (Health Staff are partnered with an Insurance company and can assist you in registering for Insurance Indemnity, please speak to your consultant)
Requirements for Registration:
• UPDATED CV (List with all duties and responsibilities at each establishment)
• Qualifications: Degree / Diploma / Certificate
• Copy of ID (If you are not a South African citizen please provide Passport and work/ study permit)
• New updated certificate and card from your council, e.g.: HPCSA, SAPC, etc. (should you have qualified outside of South Africa, please provide us with your registration number from the country you qualified in as well)
• Service Letters (if you have worked in a foreign country we will need these letters from the country you worked in.)
If you are interested in the above-mentioned position, please send your CV, ID and HPCSA card to me today.
Lieske van Greunen
(c) 061 121 9761
(f) 086 665 2294 / 021 913 9766