Permanent Registered Nurse with ICU Qualified needed in Pretoria, Gauteng
Location: Pretoria, Gauteng
Job Type: Permanent
Offer: To be discussed
Our client is one of the leading health care groups and is looking for an Registered Nurse with ICU Qualification to join their dynamic team.
The successful candidate will contribute to the effective functioning of this unit and ensure quality nursing care to all patients.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct basic duties as allocated by the Unit Manager.
- Ensure quality patient care and customer satisfaction according to hospital group Policies & Procedures.
- Management of other categories nursing staff according to their Scope of Practice.
- Maintain sound professional relationships with all patients, doctors and other members of the multi- disciplinary team.
- Effective risk management of the unit by complying with Health, Safety &Infection Control policies and procedures.
- Effectively participate in the management of costs in the unit (stock, staffing, and equipment)
- Identify training needs and initiate facilitation.
- Ensure effective record keeping
- Must be able to work on call and work flexible hours
- Must be able to work under pressure.
Suitable candidates must have:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good planning and organizing skills
- Time management skills
- Ability to make accurate decisions
- Resilience and stress tolerance
- Strong customer orientation
• Registered at SANC as a Registered Nurse ICU trained
Requirements for Registration:
• UPDATED CV (List with all duties and responsibilities at each establishment)
• Qualifications: Degree / Diploma / Certificate
• Copy of ID (If you are not a South African citizen please provide Passport and work/ study permit)
• New updated certificate and card from your council, e.g.: SANC. SASOHN, SAPC, etc. (should you have qualified outside of South Africa, please provide us with your registration number from the country you qualified in as well)
• Service Letters (if you have worked in a foreign country we will need these letters from the country you worked in.)
If you are interested in the above-mentioned position, please send your CV, ID and SANC receipt to me today.
(C) 061 109 9761
(f) 086 665 2294 / 021 913 9766